Concept & Preliminary Engineering Design
Early and concept design stages, based on the client vision and our experience. Including a project cost estimation to enable building a feasible vision of the project.
Detailed Engineering Design
Detailed design package of drawings and all design elements that would enable the construction of the project to start.
Cost estimation, preparation of tender documents, tender review and selection of contractor for construction.
Construction Management and Supervision
Contract administration, monitoring and supervision of engineering works.
Design review and checking for a better budget value, with optimum engineering.
Engineering Survey and Studies
Conceptual and technical investigation, financial and feasibility studies, environmental impact studies and preliminary engineering studies.
New innovative Designs for existing facilities.
Design review and assessment studies for existing facilities.
Coordination, scheduling, quality control and assurance of construction works.
Its who we are! We recognize the value of our people and continually strive to develop. We only guarantee the best in the engineering field.
We adhere to a collaborative approach in achieving our business valueing individual contribution while maintaining personal accountability
We continue to challenge ourselves to improve the way we work. In an environment where passion for innovation is at the core.
Passion for excellence
…..We’ve got the right combination, so why not aim at the best? We have the passion not to be but the best!
- Administration Facilities: Office Buildings, Banks and Head Quarters.
- Commercial Facilities: Showrooms, Shopping Malls and Hyper markets.
- Entertainment Facilities: Theme parks, Theaters and Cinema Compounds.
- Healthcare Facilities: Hospitals, Research Centers and Laboratories.
- Governmental Facilities: Diplomatic, Correctional, Ministries and Public Service.
- Educational Facilities: Universities, Auditoriums and Schools.
- Transport Facilities: Airports, Train Stations and Fuel Stations.
- Production Facilities: Pharmaceutical and Industrial plants.
- Infrastructure: Water, Irrigation, Sewage, Drainage, Fire Fighting, Electrical and Communication Networks.
- Urban: Masterplanning.
- Landscape: Soft and hardscape designs and outdoor lighting.
Book your place among the pro’s!
Our courses include Structural, Electrical& LC, HVAC and Mechanical design. Level 1 is divided into 10 lectures with about total 30 hours for each course.Check details and book your seat.