Concept,Preliminary Engineering Design
Early and concept design stages, based on the client vision and our experience. Including a project cost estimation.
Coordination, scheduling, quality control and assurance of construction works.
Design review and checking for a better budget value, with optimum engineering.
Design review and assessment studies for existing facilities.
New innovative Designs for existing facilities.
Construction Management and Supervision
Contract administration, monitoring and supervision of engineering works.
Detailed Engineering Design
Detailed design of engineering works, preparation of drawings and specification for tender and construction.
Cost estimation, preparation of tender documents, tender review and selection of contractor for construction.
Engineering Survey and Studies
Conceptual and technical investigation, financial and feasibility studies, environmental impact studies and preliminary engineering studies.
Its who we are! We recognize the value of our people and continually strive to develop. We only guarantee the best in the engineering field.
We adhere to a collaborative approach in achieving our business valueing individual contribution while maintaining personal accountability
We continue to challenge ourselves to improve the way we work. In an environment where passion for innovation is at the core.
Passion for excellence
…..We’ve got the right combination, so why not aim at the best? We have the passion not to be but the best!
- Administration Facilities: Office Buildings, Banks and Head Quarters.
- Commercial Facilities: Showrooms, Shopping Malls and Hyper markets.
- Entertainment Facilities: Theme parks, Theaters and Cinema Compounds.
- Healthcare Facilities: Hospitals, Research Centers and Laboratories.
- Governmental Facilities: Diplomatic, Correctional, Ministries and Public Service.
- Educational Facilities: Universities, Auditoriums and Schools.
- Transport Facilities: Airports, Train Stations and Fuel Stations.
- Production Facilities: Pharmaceutical and Industrial plants.
- Infrastructure: Water, Irrigation, Sewage, Drainage, Fire Fighting, Electrical and Communication Networks.
- Urban: Masterplanning.
- Landscape: Soft and hardscape designs and outdoor lighting.
"Understanding our clients has given us the opportunity to adopt various engineering requirements to meet project demand. This includes the flexibility to adjust ourselves when necessary. This adaptability and flexibility are key factors that have encouraged our clients to return to us for their projects"PES&D Team